Here is a list of galleries currently representing Ann Gadd.
“Our lives are our greatest creation. They are the blank canvas. How we live, what we create with what we have been given, is the art.”
Work in galleries can alter from a couple of pieces to a number of works, depending on whats sold etc. so its best to contact the gallery first if you’re after something specific. You can also visit me at my studio in West Beach, Cape Town (by appointment).
Galleries representing Ann Gadd:
- Franschhoek Art House – Franschhoek. Lovelly gallery in an old sixties house on the Franshhoek main road.
- Cape Gallery – Church Street Cape Town. Bustling gallery which has represented Cape Town artists for years.
- Dante Art Gallery – Somerset West in the Waterstone Village shopping centre.
- Art @ Constantia – Groot Constantia. Taste wine while enjoying great art and scenic views.
- Robertson Art Gallery – Robertson. The trip to Robertson is always worth the drive in this scenic part of the world. You can’t miss the gallery on the Right as you drive through the town from Cape Town.
- Blou Donki Gallery – Clarens FS. Great place for a weekend and to view wonderful art.
- Clock Tower Gallery, Waterfront Cape Town. Iconic venue and great galleries.
You’re welcome to contact me to view work at my studio by appointment so you can chat about what you’re looking for. Commissions usually take on average three to six weeks. If you’d like to discuss a project that would be great, or add suggestions for the website fill in the form below. If you’re wanting to commission a painting let me have an idea of size and colors preferred, and I’ll let you have pricing, delivery date and shipping costs. Note: Rolled paintings are cheaper to ship.
Creativity is intelligence having fun.